Reopening After Firebreak Lockdown
We are looking forward to re-opening the Garden Centre and Railway Restaurant after the recent Welsh Government ‘Firebreak Lockdown’. As before we will be exercising strict social distancing processes and following government guidance to ensure the safest and most enjoyable shopping and dining experience possible. Here are a few points to keep in mind for your visit:
- Our opening times are currently 9am – 5pm (10am – 4pm on Sundays). The Railway Restaurant closes at 4pm daily.
- We are limiting the number of people in store at any one time. Please shop on your own when possible. We offer a basket or trolley at the entrance as this is the way we keep track of people on site at any one time.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands when you arrive. This is a minimum requirement of all visitors to help minimise the risk to you and other customers.
- Please follow the one-way systems, signage, and social-distancing tape to ensure a safe shopping trip.
- Please remember to bring your face covering which is required in all areas of the garden centre (unless exempt), excluding when you are sat at a restaurant table eating.
- Our safe, non-contact Click / Call & Collect service is still running as it has been, as well as our local and national delivery services.
The Railway Restaurant is well prepared for reopening including:
- Implementing the ‘track and trace’ system. Please be prepared to offer your details on arrival.
- You will be seated on arrival at a table that has been cleaned since the previous visitors.
- All areas of the restaurant comply with the social distancing legislation, including screens at all customer facing points and in between tables.
- Maximum table size of 4 people or up to 6 if from the same household (under 11’s not included)
- No booking required (apart from afternoon tea’s)
A big thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to seeing you again soon.