Ken Hom Woks 35cm Wok with Pheonlic Handle
- A lightweight carbon steel wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil. Coated inside and out to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting endurance.
- The flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so doesn't topple over when sat on the hob. It is also suitable for cooking on all hob types including gas, electric, ceramic and induction
- Made from 1.5mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying.
- Dishwasher safe although it is advisable to remove it once the cycle is finished and dry it by hand using a clean, soft cloth. If washing by hand, do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly
This wok makes stir-frying quick and easy. Lightweight and featuring a flat bottom ensures it is easy to use and fits perfectly on all hob types including induction. The superior non-stick coating ensures the wok heats up faster and needs less oil making it a perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use.
Easy to Use
To start cooking, place the wok centrally on your hob ring and heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot add your chosen ingredients and start cooking. The non-stick coating means you don't need to turn the hob up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling it will cook quickly and evenly.
Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this wok has been designed to assist with achieving that. Made from 1.5mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel it offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking whilst ensuring the temperature remains consistent throughout. The non-stick coating is suitable for use with metal utensils.
Easy to Maintain
Occasionally apply a thin coating of cooking oil to the inner surface of the wok to prevent rusting should the coating become scratched. The non-stick coating also means it is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can be used if desired. Any stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scouring products as this may damage the non-stick coating.
Easy to Clean
Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth. The long phenolic handle ensures it is easy to carry and perfectly balanced so won't topple over. It is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets so you can be assured it won't become loose and wobbly over time.
Easy to Store
The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
- – Your delivery charge will be automatically calculated at checkout depending on the size and weight of your items.
- – Standard UK delivery for light items fitting into an envelope is £0.95.
- – Standard UK delivery (signed for) for Gift Vouchers is £2.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for smaller/lighter items is £6.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for medium sized items is £9.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for large items or items weighing over 30kg is between £12.95 and £49.95. Large furniture sets which required more than one pallet will be charged at an additional £50 per pallet.
Live locally? Click + Collect!
Just select ‘Collect in Store’ during the checkout procedure and we will call you as soon as the goods are ready to be picked up.
Simply bring your ‘order processed’ e-mail confirmation and proof of I.D. for collection any time during opening hours.
Standard UK Delivery
You may cancel an order at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy set out in Clause 10 of our Terms & Conditions.
When returning items to us, please ensure that any and all original packaging, instructions, tags etc are included as supplied to you. Return the item to us using a recorded/insured service. The Old Railway Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit to us.
If you decide to return a Product to us because you have cancelled the Order between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see Terms clause 6.a), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, however, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For any other reason we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
In relation to any products returned by you because of a defect these will be either refunded or repaired/replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer of the product.
Any goods sold by us will have the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranties, which will be for 12 months unless otherwise stated. All warranties are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Any defective goods returned to us within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and will be subject to compliance with the terms of their warranty. All other warranties and guarantees are expressly excluded so far as the law permits.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Refunds outside the 7 day cooling off period are entirely at our discretion, by agreement in advance.
All statutory rights remain unaffected.
RATINGS & REVIEWS