Ilex Aquifolium 'Argentea Marginata' Holly 60cm Tall (IT)
- A classic looking holly with variegated foliage.
- Specimen Height: 60-80cm Approx
- Eventual Size: 6m
- Position: Tolerant of all sunlight conditions
- Soil: Moisture retentive soil, Well drained soil, Dry and shady soil, Drought resistant
- Pot Size: 10Ltr
Ilex Aquifolium 'Argentea Marginata' (sometimes known as the 'silver margined holly') is a classic form of holly with rich green foliage and a cream coloured margin. The leaves are spined but lose this defensive tool above a height of 2m where predatory creatures cant reach to have a nibble! Red berries make an appearance in autumn when male and female plants are located in the same vicinity.
The plant's growth rate and size will vary depending on planting position & conditions, and bloom, foliage and interest may vary from photo upon delivery, dependant on season.
Delivery Note: Please note that unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver plants to Northern Ireland.
- – Your delivery charge will be automatically calculated at checkout depending on the size and weight of your items.
- – Standard UK delivery for light items fitting into an envelope is £0.95.
- – Standard UK delivery (signed for) for Gift Vouchers is £2.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for smaller/lighter items is £6.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for medium sized items is £9.95.
- – Standard UK delivery for large items or items weighing over 30kg is between £12.95 and £49.95. Large furniture sets which required more than one pallet will be charged at an additional £50 per pallet.
Live locally? Click + Collect!
Just select ‘Collect in Store’ during the checkout procedure and we will call you as soon as the goods are ready to be picked up.
Simply bring your ‘order processed’ e-mail confirmation and proof of I.D. for collection any time during opening hours.
Standard UK Delivery
You may cancel an order at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy set out in Clause 10 of our Terms & Conditions.
When returning items to us, please ensure that any and all original packaging, instructions, tags etc are included as supplied to you. Return the item to us using a recorded/insured service. The Old Railway Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit to us.
If you decide to return a Product to us because you have cancelled the Order between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see Terms clause 6.a), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, however, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For any other reason we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
In relation to any products returned by you because of a defect these will be either refunded or repaired/replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer of the product.
Any goods sold by us will have the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranties, which will be for 12 months unless otherwise stated. All warranties are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Any defective goods returned to us within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and will be subject to compliance with the terms of their warranty. All other warranties and guarantees are expressly excluded so far as the law permits.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Refunds outside the 7 day cooling off period are entirely at our discretion, by agreement in advance.
All statutory rights remain unaffected.
RATINGS & REVIEWS